We, at the grocery guys, work hard to keep our customers secure and make every effort to be on top of the latest threats. We believe that information security is as important as our product offerings and should be handled with utmost attention in order to keep our customers secure.
how to report a bug?
If you have identified a vulnerability on any of our in-scope applications, we request you to follow these simple steps to report the vulnerability:
Write to us at (Gmail Account)
with all the necessary details which will help us reproduce the vulnerability, including (but not limited to):
- name of vulnerability
- steps to reproduce and proof of concept - screenshots, videos or simple text/document instructions
- Vulnerable HTTP Request and Response (if applicable)
- In order for us to reach out to you quickly, please share your contact details with us so that our security team can reach out to you if further inputs are required to identify or close the vulnerability. In case it is a vulnerability in the the grocery guys Android/iOS app or website, please share the registered phone number you used to discover the vulnerability. Personal contact details include (not limited to):
- your full name
- your email address
- your phone number
- the phone number associated with your grofers account
- link to any of your publicly identifiable profile (Social Profiles) (such as LinkedIn, Github, etc.)